Check your loan status anytime, with Status Online from Allen Tate Mortgage.
Loan in progress? Stay up–to–date on what"s happening. With Allen Tate’s free Status Online tool, you can check the real-time status of your loan anytime you desire, and view milestones in the loan process.
With Status Online, you and your Allen Tate Realtor will also receive e–mail updates when certain events occur with your loan. These updates are designed to keep informed while always maintaining your privacy. E–mail updates are sent when:
- Your loan file is received at the Allen Tate Mortgage Operations Center;
- Your appraisal is (received and reviewed by underwriting)
- Your loan has been submitted to underwriting;
- Your loan has been (conditionally) approved or is "on hold for more information."
- Your Loan is Clear to Close
- Your Initial Closing Disclosure has been sent to the Closing Attorney
- Your Closing Disclosure is available for your review and acknowledgement
To set up your Status Online account, contact your Allen Tate Mortgage Consultant. You will receive a user name and password. Once you have established a valid user account, you may access your account anytime via the following link.
As always, your Allen Tate Mortgage Consultant is your partner in the loan process. Please contact your consultant anytime for questions or more information. The Status Online tool is an additional resource that many Allen Tate customers prefer for its convenience and real–time updates.