Mortgage tools, at your fingertips, 24/7.
According to the National Association of Realtors Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers, 90 percent of today’s home buyers use the Internet as part of their home search. That’s because online resources are convenient, easy–to–use and comprehensive. Buyers use the Internet to search for properties, find a Realtor and view virtual tours. As a result of searching online, they are more likely to drive by or view a home.
As you begin the mortgage process, you will find it helpful to use online calculators to gain a better perspective regarding type, terms and payment of your loan. These tools can also help you make informed decisions about which loan products may be right for you, and how these products may impact your financial picture.
Our online calculators can help you:
- Determine how much home you can afford, based on your income and expenses.
- Compare the advantages of owning a home vs. renting.
- Calculate your expected monthly payment with various loan terms.
- Compare the Annual Percentage Rate for fixed vs. adjustable rate loans, and determine which type makes sense for you.
- Estimate tax savings with a loan refinance and determine if refinancing makes sense.
- Consider the financial impact of loan pre-payment or early payoff.
- Check the progress of your "in progress" loan application with our Status Online tool.